Many students have a difficult time expressing themselves in creative ways. The many rules of creative writing often overwhelm students rather than excite their creativity. The fear of writing a bad story eventually leads to insecurity and frustration.
Our tutors will break down the major elements of creative writing in a way that will make it easier for your child to apply them in their assignments. With the basics covered, your child will only have one thing to worry about: awakening their imagination to infinite possibilities.
Your child will learn how to:
- read and write fictional and non-fictional narratives
- apply the major elements of story writing, including characters, setting, plot, conflict, point-of-view, and theme
- examine the purpose of themes, symbols, and motifs in prose and poetry
- read and write various types of poems, including sonnets, haiku, free verse, odes, and ballads
- improve their skills in grammar and spelling
- enhance their vocabulary through daily reading and writing practices
Learn more about our other services:
English as a Second Language