The transition from one country to another can be a terrifying experience for newcomers whose native language is not English. Making friends, engaging in daily interactions, creating professional relationships, and succeeding in all subjects in school are largely dependent on how well a student can communicate in English.
We believe that practice makes perfect, so our tutors will not only help your child with their writing assignments, they will also teach and practice everyday interactions to improve your child’s comprehension and verbal skills in English. It is our goal to give each of our students the confidence they need to foster an optimistic outlook of their future.
Your child will learn how to:
- develop their proficiency in reading and writing
- boost their listening and communication skills
- be confident in interactions inside and outside of the classroom
- improve their skills in grammar and spelling
- enhance their vocabulary through daily reading and writing practices
Learn more about our other services: