Writing an academic essay can be an intimidating task even for the most advanced writers. What is the difference between an expository essay and an argumentative essay? What steps do I need to follow while researching? Where can I find reliable information? What is MLA citation and how do I properly reference my sources? These are only some of the many questions plaguing students and parents alike.
Our tutors will give easy-to-follow steps and detailed advice to help your child critically express their ideas with confidence. Our ultimate goal is to equip your child with the most effective and practical essay writing and research tools to help them succeed in their post-secondary studies.
Your child will learn how to:
- examine and write various types of essays, including (but are not limited to) persuasive, expository, research, literary, cause and effect, compare and contrast, and definition essays
- organize their ideas into well-constructed sentences and paragraphs
- write compelling thesis statements
- develop persuasive arguments supported by substantial evidence
- research and cite accredited information
- reference sources and format essays using MLA Style
- improve their skills in grammar and spelling
- enhance their vocabulary through daily reading and writing practices
Learn more about our other services: