Developing a strong set of skills in writing and speaking is essential for students and working professionals. Adequately answering a teacher’s question, sending out a polished email, writing an attractive resume, and skillfully responding to job interview questions require proficiency in English communication.
Whether your child is writing an application letter for their dream university or need to understand and practice the etiquette of business correspondences, our tutors are ready to help. We have extensive experience working as professionals, so you count on us to help your child establish the communication skills they need to excel in school and fulfill their dream career.
Your child will learn how to:
- write various styles of professional documents, including resumes, cover letters, school application letters, and written business correspondences
- communicate in a professional manner while in school or at work
- express ideas and information with clarity and conciseness
- increase their credibility by improving their skills in grammar and spelling
- enhance their vocabulary through daily reading and writing practices
Learn more about our other services: