Anxieties about university begin to emerge as early as the moment a grade 9 student steps into high school. It is natural for them to feel nervous, since high school classes prepare students for the post-secondary programs of their choice. However, this anxiety is distracting and can take away from the joy of learning.
We believe that it is never too early for high school students to start preparing for university. Our tutors will help your child develop critical thinking habits and skills that are fundamental in all university classrooms. We want to ease your child’s anxieties by helping them smoothly transition from high school to university learning.
Your child will learn how to:
- improve their critical thinking skills so they will comfortably adapt to post-secondary expectations
- foster good study habits and discipline that will prepare them for the increased workload
- develop a high-standard of language suitable for the academia
- write academic papers, including research proposals, thesis essays, and reports
- improve their skills in grammar and spelling
- enhance their vocabulary through daily reading and writing practices
Learn more about our other services: